Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it's also surprising. Some people like the routine of the classic peanut butter sandwich, while others prefer to reinvent themselves.
Salads are increasingly seen at breakfast. We mix fruits, nuts, bread ... A good crunchy, colorful and healthy dish!
What you will need
- 1 cup of spinach
- Homemade (or commercial) bread cut into cubes
- ½ teaspoon of spices La pincée Classique Nº1
- Vegetable oil
- ½ sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 2 soft-boiled eggs
- Blood orange, sliced into rounds
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon spices La pincée Kobé Nº14
- Lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon of hemp oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of miso
- 1 teaspoon of tahini
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of water
- Organic ginger zested to taste
- Pepper to taste
The how to
In an oiled pan, toast the bread cubes over low heat with the spices La pincée Classique Nº1 until crumbs form. In another oiled pan, toast the sweet potato slices over medium heat. Meanwhile, cook the eggs in boiling water for about 6 minutes. Combine ingredients for dressing.
Serve salad ingredients on a large plate or bowl, placing cucumbers together and sprinkling with La pincée Kobé Nº14. Drizzle the dressing over the salad, zest the lemon over the dish and serve the sunflower seeds at the very end. Enjoy!